Spotify Legal Summer Internship
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other lawyers in your team to support and guide teams on key legal issues
- Responsible for drafting agreements, terms & contracts.
- Conduct legal research
- Work with regulatory and litigation engagement
Who you are
- You are a first year Law student in a J.D. program
- You have an interest in licensing, corporate and commercial law and new trends in legal
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great written/oral communication skills, and outstanding attention to detail
The Intern experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you? Tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is November 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM, EST.You can expect the following application timeline:
Late November 2020 – Mid January 2021: Application ReviewEarly December 2020 – March 2021: Interviews
January 2021 – April 2021: Offers given out
June 2021: Intern program start
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.