MuBANY February 2021 Newsletter
RECENT EVENTS & STATEMENTS
- MuBANY Celebrates Black History Month. Please follow our Instagram stories for Black History Month events and spotlights!
- Subscribe to MuBANY's Podcast on Spotify or Apple Podcasts!
- On January 28, MuBANY held a panel discussion on Pathways To Becoming a Federal Magistrate Judge, featuring three sitting Muslim federal magistrate judges - Magistrate Judge Zia Faruqui (District of Columbia), Magistrate Judge Zahid Quraishi (District of New Jersey), and Magistrate Judge Mustafa Kasubhai (District of Oregon). Click here to access the program on our podcast channel!
THE BLACKWATER TRIALS:
MuBANY PODCAST EPISODE AVAILABLE LATER THIS WEEK
MuBANY MEMBER SPOTLIGHTS IN HONOR OF THEIR
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND BLACK HISTORY MONTH
Federal and State Judiciary Opportunities
- Magistrate Judge with the District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Housing Court Judge with the New York City Civil Court
- MuBANY can assist any interested applicants with the above vacancies by connecting them with resources for the process. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Volunteers of Legal Service is hiring a Staff Attorney for its Immigration Project and Supervising Attorney for Government Benefits. If interested in applying, please feel free to let us know as these postings came through our network.
- The New York State Office of the Attorney General is hiring a Deputy Bureau Chief for the Civil Rights Bureau and Unit Chief for the brand new Law Enforcement Misconduct Investigative Office. If interested in applying, please feel free to let us know, as many attorneys in our network are part of the Office.
- McGlinchey Stafford is looking for a Commercial Litigation Attorney (2-5 years experience)